8. November 2018 Seminar talk at Noble Foundation, Aardmore, OK, USA.
15. October 2018 Seminar talk at the Department of Plant Pathology at the University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA.
18. September Invited talk at Plant Phenotyping Symposium at Washigthon State University, Pullman, WA, USA.
16. July 2018 Invited for a roundtable at Plant Biology 2018, “Computational Plant Science”, Montreal, Canada.
12. June 2018: ASPB Plantae webinar (online), “Computational Plant Science”, world-wide.
20. April 2018 Seminar Talk at UC Davis Plant Biology, Davis, CA, USA
14.-17. February 2018 Invited talk at Phenome 2018, Tucson, AZ, USA
3. January 2018 Invited talk at the China National Laboratory of Soil Erosion and Dryland Agriculture on the Loess Plateau, Yangling, CN
22. December 2017 Invited talk at the Research Forum of Mahidol University, Bangkok, TH
7./8. December 2017 Invited Talk at JSTField Phenotyping and Modeling for Cultivation workshop, Tokyo, JP
17. August 2017 Invited Talk at the Southern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service, Athens, GA, USA
23-28. June 2017 Poster at Plant Biology 2017, ASPB, Hololulu, HI, USA
4-6. June 2017 Invited Talk at CROPS 2017, Hudson Alpha, Huntsville, AL, USA
21. April 2017 Seminar Talk at the Computer Science Department, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
12. January 2017 Seminar Talk at the Institute for Bioinformatics, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
16. December 2016 AGU Fall meeting, Session organizer "Revealing the hidden half", San Fransisco, CA, USA
12. December 2016 IPPS Root Phenotyping Workshop, Texcoco, Mexico
27./28. October Plant Center Retreat, University of Georgia, Helen, GA, USA
21. October Precision Agriculture Workshop, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
11. October Georgia Informatics Institutes Symposium, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
25./26 August EMSL Workshop in Multiscale Plant Modeling, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA, USA
13. - 28. July Apache Root Biology Center, Wilcox, AZ, USA
13-15. May NAASC Focus Group Workshop "Computational training of plant biologists for academia and industry in the 21st Century", Phoenix, AZ, USA
23.-26. February Seminar Talk and visit at UC Riverside, Riverside, CA, USA
16.-18. February Seminar Talk and visit at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
4./5. February Seminar Talk at University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
29. January iPlant Focus Forum Webinar, online, worldwide. See Video
25.-27. January Seminar Talk and visit at South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD, USA
18./19. January Seminar Talk and visit at Purdue, West Lafayette, IN, USA
5. December - 17. December Seminar Talk and visit at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, Creve Coeur, MI, USA
15. October 2nd Annual PostDoc Symposium at Georgia Tech. Atlanta, GA, USA.
2. September - 4. September Morphological Plant Models at the University of Tennessee (Organizer). Knoxville, TN, USA.
5. August - 26. August Apache Root Biology Center, Wilcox, AZ, USA
14. May-16. May Big data and Biomedical Image Informatics at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Santa Barbara, CA, USA.
14. April-16. April Plant Imaging Workshop at the University of Wisconsin at Madison. Madison, WI, USA.
5. January -13. February Guest Scientist at the Helmholtz Forschungszentrum Juelich, Juelich, Germany
7. November - 9. November Seminar Talk and visit at the department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Princeton, NJ, USA
1. November - 5. November Seminar Talk and visit at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, Creve Coeur, MI, USA
23. June - 7. July Apache Root Biology Center, Wilcox, AZ, USA
8. - 13. June Gordon research conference on imaging science. Stonehill College, MA, USA
4. - 17. February Research visit at the Ukulima Root Biology Center, South Africa
27. January Seminar Talk at the Plant Science Department of the University of Georgia, Athens, USA
15. January Talk at the Helmholtz Forschungszentrum Juelich, Juelich, Germany
27.-31. July Botany 2013 (Bioinformatic and Biometric Methods in Plant Morphology) , New Orleans, USA
15. April 1st Workshop on Big Data Research and Development, Atlanta, USA
2. -28 Feb. Research visit at the Ukulima Root Biology Center, South Africa
6. September - Int. Workshop on Image Analysis for Plant Science, Nottingham, UK
25.-28. July - Annual Meeting of The Society for Mathematical Biology, Knoxville, TN, USA
5.-7. September - 2nd International Phenotyping Symposium, Juelich, Germany
17.18. May - 3D Cocumentation Conference, Essen, Germany
14-18 September SilviLaser 2010 Freiburg, Germany
19. February Van Gough Museum Amsterdam/Netherlands
26./27. March National Conference of Geodesy in Warsawa/Poland
29. March - 3. April 3DOR and Eurographics 2009 in Munich/ Germany
2-6 August Optics and Photonics, San Diego, California
25. September European Researcher Night - Discovery '09, Amsterdam/The Netherlands
14.-16. October SilviLaser 2009 , Austin, Texas (SC)
20. November TEDx Amsterdam, The Netherlands